TURFBOND is the preferred adhesive for any synthetic turf application. Able to stand up to the abuse of a pro athlete; it is perfect for your project too! Ideal for sports fields, landscape and indoor projects.
TURFBOND is typically applied by trowel or with a glue box. In its paste form, the adhesive provides a highly stable rib structure to improve joint grip during assembly. As shown, the ribs literally reach out and grab the underside of the turf. This creates an incredibly strong and durable composite structure with the seaming tape and turf backing. TURFBOND also carries application accessories; including cart mounted glue boxes and seam tape.
- Ensure application surfaces are clean and oil free
- Apply to seaming tape or surface with a 3/16" notched trowel
- Lightly mist the back side of the turf with water to accelerate cure time (Note - Only a light mist. Too much water will cause foaming and adhesive degradation) PROCEED, with NO WAIT TIME
- Lay in turf and press firmly into adhesive.
- Allow joints to rest for 30 minutes, then roll joints with weighted roller
- Allow another 60 minutes of rest, then roll joints again with weighted roller
NOTE: Prior to proceeding with YOUR PROJECT, ALWAYS conduct a TEST SAMPLE to VERIFY TurfBond’s effectiveness with your project materials.